Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Persistance Pays Off in Spades

Okay, so I can still knit a little. I can do about 50 stitches per 15 minutes if I take a longer break every hour and don't do it for more than 3 hours at a time. Otherwise I lose complete control of my fingers as the numbness sets into my palms, and run the risk of making horrible errors. At this crawling pace I've finished the next strip of Baby J's blanket. I now only have one left and then I can do the border. If he holds on for another 2 weeks, I might be able to finish his afghan. :) Yay!

In other news, I have done good research and gotten past a block that had me preoccupied for two months. I still have some things to do to iron out the details, but the major part is resolved. Such a relief of frustration!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yaaaay!! This blanket is going to be so beautiful.