Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally Some Photos!!!!


So here are some photos. Finally. The one above is from just after the green strip was added. It's a good close view of the pattern, too. The one below is from just after the blue strip was added. It's hard to see the green and blue since it's a little washed out, but you get the idea. I now have the purple strip ready to be added and the next white strip is half done. HA! I'm making progress rather quickly now, and I may finish it before I burn out completely.



I really love this pattern, but I'm burning out. This is the only project I'm working on (well, actively anyway since the other projects are on hold) and it's getting old. This is how I end up with 10 projects going on at once and none of them get done in any sort of timely fashion. I really do work on my projects. Really. I just work on so many. But now I'm just doing this one, and it's ...... not killing me really .... just wearing a little thin. But I do love this blanket.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh Shelley, it's beautiful! I love it.