Thursday, September 6, 2007

Seaming and a Prenatal Visit

I finally got the first two strips seamed together two days ago. It looks wonderful and it reduces the curling of the stockinette. Here's how it looks:


The next strip is coming along, but there doesn't seem to be much time for knitting. Time for knitting is at a premium right now.

Pregnancy update: I had my latest prenatal visit yesterday. Everything looks good except the baby (okay, actually the uterus) is measuring at 26 weeks while I'm only 23 weeks. So the doc wants to do another ultrasound next time to see if he's just normal or growing big from gestational diabetes. I'll have the blood work done in 2 weeks to check for diabetes, but he still wants the ultrasound. He said it could be nothing, and that it would measure big if the baby wasn't laying sideways. I think that's what it was. I could feel him kicking down low and punching up high, which usually puts him as being upright. But it will be good to get another look at him and make sure things are developing normally.

No comments: