Sunday, July 29, 2007

And My Envy Grows...

So Amanda is finally on Ravelry, and I'm green with envy. I'm eagerly awaiting my invitation and today the Ravelry look up page said this:

Found you!
  • You signed up on July 10, 2007
  • You are #15594 on the list.
  • 8371 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 5765 people are behind you in line.
  • 32% of the list has been invited so far
Sigh. I have quite a wait ahead of me. And everyday until I get my invitation I'll be checking this page and imagining the greatness that awaits me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You signed up for Ravelry on my birthday! The invite thing takes forever. It was nearly 2 months for me. But, they are trying to add in as many people as they can, so hopefully you'll be on by the time the fall semester starts.

Go ahead and start taking pictures of your stash and your FO's and up load them to Flickr. It lets you get going quicker once the invite comes.