Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother


I know everyone on Rav already knows how awesome my mom is. But I thought it would be nice to say it again. She's a wonderful person, a generous and loving soul. She is happy to do anything to help any one of us, Michael, the kids, me. She works harder than she has to, and doesn't rest and relax as much as she should. We're working on that. We got her a camera because she's interested in photography and think it would be a good new hobby to take up. I'm continuing to enable her knitting, most especially her newly acquired sock knitting habit, as well. Because of her we all have a better life, together. The kids are more secure and confident because they have her. When I take too long to do/get something for them, they go to Nana because they know they can go to her and she'll take care of them. They don't even question it. They love her very much. And so do I. And so does Michael. When she was in the hospital, Jamie and Renna wanted to know where she was and when she was coming home. When they got to see her, it made everything okay and they could wait until she came home. I'm who I am in large part because of her. She's never been perfect, but she's always been perfect for me. I love you, Mama. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: