Monday, August 17, 2009

Life Keeps Going and Going and I'm Loving It!


Life has been really good. I feel just fabulous. And it amazes me that I feel so good so soon. After having Jamie, it took 4 months before I really felt good, but here I am after 2 months, and I not only feel good, I feel great! Think Tony the Tiger doing his commercial. I'm feeling good about work and I know I can do what I need to to graduate. My confidence is high and I'm actually being productive. Jamie and Renna are both growing well and constantly showing us what wonderful human beings they are and how lucky we are to have them, even when they're grouchy. Mama gave notice at her job today and will be staying home to help us with the kids, the dogs, the house. She'll finally have time to write without instantly losing her train of thought by all the craziness of trying to have a life while having to go to work at a job that has nothing to do with her actual career. I'm knitting and crocheting dishcloths, wash cloths, divots, place mats, hand towels. And I have a bazillion socks in the works, as well as a bizillion sweaters and one lacy baby blanket. Crafting is great, even if I don't have as much time for it as I'd like. It's good to just have it when I can get to it. Oh, and I'm starting to like my hair. Finally!

1 comment:

Jean in Georgia said...

Family is what it's all about. Glad that you're feeling good and enjoying the time with your little ones. :)